Today I chat with Oren Shai, who's co-creator and founder of EnlivenedLab. Oren and I have known each other for almost 10 years after completing a yoga teacher training together in NYC in 2013, and he's been up to some REALLY cool stuff since!
Oren's work involves guiding change-making leaders to develop their embodied presence so they can move fluidly through complexity, and meet the true need of each moment with aligned action. He brings with him over a decade of experience developing people within recognized companies, and builds upon a masters in Organizational Psychology through applied team performance research in partnership with top universities.
Join us as we chat about:
- Practicing self-awareness and becoming present in our individual experiences, while honoring our inter-connection
- "Production at all cost" and compartmentalization in the workplace and in life
- Alignment as a buzzword and what it means from an embodied lens
- The importance of becoming aware of our continuous exchange with the world around us
- Emotional labor and what nervous system dysregulation + hyperarousal looks like
- Tapping into the feeling body and the language of the felt sense
- Co-regulation of our nervous system and coping mechanisms
- Gentle curiosity and meeting our experience with grace
- Taking action from our most alive, aligned sense of self
Connect with Charlotte on Instagram
Learn more and get in touch with Oren via LinkedIn and his website